While ADAptive can’t prevent changes to the flooring after the specification of the door system, it allows for simple, fast cap changes that don’t require removal of the sill or door system.
- (1) Standard cap
Where does it go?
- This cap is located on the surface of the ADAptive sill
- The ADAptive Sealing Tileback Cap works with tile and wood flooring to ensure a smooth transition from sill to the floor, eliminating debris build-up. The sealing bulb cap serves as an affordable, simple, and effective alternative to adjustable door bottoms.
- NOTE: This option is not ADA-compliant and should only be used in aftermarket settings for which maintaining compliance isn’t necessary.
- Available in 36″ and 74″ lengths
- Endura Part Number: RP-ADAPBULBCAP
- This product qualifies for $4.99 Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states