- Sits in the sill channel, against the mull or jamb, to seal the system from water or air infiltration
- Plastic stiffener with gaskets on each side to eliminate the need for caulking in the cap channel
- (1 pair) Left and Right Mull Stiffener
Where does it go?
- These stiffeners are positioned within the channel, with the flat side against the jamb or mull.
What does it do?
- Seals the system from water or air infiltration
- Gaskets on each side of the stiffeners eliminate the need for caulking in the cap channel
- Endura Part Number: RP-ZACGASKETMULL-___
- This product qualifies for Free Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states