Endura Z-Series Outswing Bumper Cap provides a streamlined synthetic cap surface that is designed to last throughout the lifetime of your door sill. Weatherstripping is preassembled into the cap to create a tighter seal, eliminating leaks.
- Weatherstrip is included to seal between the outswing door panel and the sill cap to prevent any water or air infiltration
- Available in two profiles (Standard Profile and High Profile) to best replace your damaged cap and maintain proper sealing between the sill and door panel
- The modular design of the Z-Series Sills makes installation a breeze and the composite cap design resists discoloration, warping, and rot
- (1) 36.5” or 74.25” sill cap
Where does it go?
- The sill cap sits in an aluminum channel in your Z-Series Sill System and the outswing door panel seals against the weatherstrip bumper.
What does it do?
- Fixed sill cap with preassembled weatherstrip to seal against the outswing door panel
- Available in two cap heights (Standard Profile or High Profile) to best match your current sill system, the sill cap creates a seal against air and water infiltration.
- The composite cap design resists warping, rotting, and wear over time.
- Endura Weatherstrip is preassembled into the cap to create a tighter seal against the panel
- Endura Part Number: RPCAP-ZFOBUNV-__
- This product qualifies for $4.99 Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states
There are no reviews yet.