Other ADA sills cannot compete with Endura. Endura ADAptive Inswing Sill System provides optimum features and performance in many ADA applications.
The modular design and all-aluminum construction simplify the way we think of ADA-compliant door systems, making application and operation easy.
Without compromising ease of use, the patented dam feature provides the most effective method for preventing air and water infiltration, allowing the inside of your home to remain protected from outside elements. The included full-length caulking strip helps installers provide a complete barrier against infiltration beneath the sill. ADAptive Sills have achieved up to DP-35 water performance on ADAptive inswing door systems, becoming the first-ever water-rated ADA-compliant sill system on the market.
- (1) Endura ADAptive Inswing Sill System: 36” or 72” ADA Sill with Standard Cap and Caulking Strip
Where does it go?
- This system is located directly under the door panel and fastened to the two side jambs.
What does it do?
- ADA compliance, meaning the overall height of the sill does not exceed ½”
- The dam feature provides an effective method for keeping air and water out of your home
- Caulk Strip creates a barrier under the sill
- Sill provides a thermal break to protect against significant temperature differences between the exterior and interior of your home
- Made of durable aluminum with a thermal break
- Innovative dam seals out air and water while maintaining ADA sill height compliance
- Delivers increased contact with door bottom
- Available in thermally broken inswing 4-9/16″, 5″, 5-5/8″, 6-9/16″ , 7″ and 7-9/16″ sizes
- Endura Part Numbers: ADAPI_____
- This product qualifies for $4.99 Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states