Ensuring and maintaining a sturdy connection between the jamb and the sill is no easy feat. Current assembly methods can result in splitting and cracking of the jamb, and weakening of the joint over time, permitting water infiltration. The Endura ADAptive Jamb Boot Pair features pre-drilled screw locations and, once fasteners are installed, supports a more robust corner assembly. The jamb boot also features a pre-applied sealing gasket, which behaves as a sealant between the jamb and sill, protecting against leaks and eliminating the need for caulk.
- (1) Endura ADAptive Jamb Boot Pair 4-9/16″ OR 6-9/16″
Where does it go?
- This system is located directly under the jamb
What does it do?
- Supports a more robust corner assembly while reducing splitting/cracking of the jamb, ensuring a secure assembly between the sill and jamb
- Contains a pre-applied sealing gasket, which behaves as a sealant between the jamb and sill, protecting against leaks and eliminating the need for caulk
- Contains a sealing beak that sits beneath the weatherstrip, blocking upward water pressure.
- Pre-Drilled Screw Locations
- Available in 4-9/16″ and resizable 6-9/16″
- Endura Part Number: JAMBBOOT___
- This product qualifies for $4.99 Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states
There are no reviews yet.