- Installed between the sill and door frame, the end stiffener adds greater protection against leaks by blocking the path of the weatherstrip and sealing up to 1/2″ above the cap.
- The sealing gaskets attached to the plastic stiffener eliminate the need for caulking
- Designed to work with strike margins up to 5/32″, but continues to work even if the margins reach 3/16″ (with an applied corner pad)
Z-Articulating Cap Sill Z-End Bases:
- (1 pair) Left and Right Z-End Bases
Where does it go?
- These stiffeners are fastened to the end of the sill systems to seal between the sill and jamb
What does it do?
- Seals the system from water or air infiltration
- Provides basic protection from water infiltration by (1) blocking the path of water beneath the weatherstrip; and (2) providing sealing of up to ½” above the cap.
- Endura Part Number: RP-ZACGASKET[49/56/78]_PR
- Universal Z-End Bases available for atypical sill widths
- This product qualifies for Free Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states