Z-Series Composite Door Sills are simply the best sills on the market. The Z-Series uses a patented design of all synthetic components that eliminates the worries of wood substrate sills. The Endura Z-Series family of sills provides modularity within components, allowing you to upgrade your system as your needs change.
Built to last, the advanced all-composite substrate and streamlined synthetic cap mean no rotting, warping, or deteriorating over time. Screw covers keep debris out for easy adjustment anytime and prevent exposure to unsightly rusted screws.
*While we know it’s fun to door-it-yourself, we recommend hiring a professional to replace your sill system. This product is recommended for uninstalled doors and professional use only.
This product does not qualify for expedited shipping.
- (1) 36.5” or 74.25” Sill
Where does it go?
- This system is located directly under the door panel and fastened to the two side jambs.
What does it do?
- The sill cap enables easy adjustment to form a proper seal against the bottom of the door for optimal sealing and performance.
- Cap plugs cover and protect the adjustment screws, ensuring the durability of the screws
- Continuous substrate surface that can be cut down to meet your opening
- Endura Part Number: ZAIL___
- This product qualifies for $4.99 Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states