- The system offers a spring-loaded sill cap that never needs adjusting, and will continue sealing your door as the house settles over time
- Includes all of the components needed to update your current Z-Series Sill to the Z-Articulating Cap Sill™ technology, including the cap assembly, door bottoms, sealing stiffeners, and corner pads.
- All-aluminum construction is ideal for areas that experience extreme weather climates
- (1) 72” Aluminum Z-Articulating Cap
- (1 pair) Z-End Base Mull Stiffener
- (1 pair) Active Mull Stiffener Gaskets
- (1 pair) Simple Solution Corner Pad
- (2) Kerfed Door Bottom for Z-Articulating Cap Sills
- (2) Staple-On Door Bottom for Z-Articulating Cap Sills
- (2) Pin Capture Mounting Screw
- (1) Bottom Pad for Astragal Boot
- (1 White/1 Bronze) Astragal Lower Trim Cap
- (1) Bolt Receiver Pin Capture
Where does it go?
- The sill cap sits in an aluminum channel in your Z-Series Sill System right under the inswing door panel.
- The door bottoms are installed under the door panels to work with the cap
What does it do?
- The retrofit kit allows you to update your current Z-Series Sill to use the Z-Articulating Cap Sill (Z-AC) technology without removing the entire sill structure
- The articulating cap never needs adjustment as the spring-loaded cap automatically adjusts at install and over time, unlike the other solutions which require manual adjustment for proper performance.
- Aluminum construction prevents warping in high-heat environments
- Endura Part Number: ZACKIT-DBL-AA___
- This product qualifies for Free Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states