While the Endura ADAptive Standard Sealing Bulb Cap can’t prevent changes to the flooring after the specification of the door system, it allows for simple, fast cap changes that don’t require removal of the sill or door system.
- (1) Endura ADAptive Standard Sealing Bulb Cap
Where does it go?
- This cap is located on the surface of the ADAptive sill
- The ADAptive Standard Sealing Bulb Cap is used for leaks beneath the sweep. The sealing bulb cap serves as an affordable, simple, and effective alternative to adjustable door bottoms.
- NOTE: This option is not ADA-compliant and should only be used in aftermarket settings for which maintaining compliance isn’t necessary.
- Available in 36″ and 74″ lengths
- Endura Part Number: RP-ADAPBULBCAP
- This product qualifies for $4.99 Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states