A long-lasting seal is an essential part of protecting your home from water and air that sneaks beneath your margins. Weatherstrip with poor memory will not only crumble and become ineffective, but it also won’t stop these common everyday issues. Weatherstrip with good memory maintains its shape and still functions when the door is closed, providing a dependable seal around the entryway of your home.
Endura’s Low Wick PE650 Weatherstrip creates a consistent compression every time, proving a long-lasting seal and protection against air and water infiltration. Constructed of cellular lite foam, the PE650 weatherstrip provides sealing protection to your door system. Simply align and insert the weatherstrip into the door jamb to enhance your overall door unit performance.
- 1, 3, 4, or 15 pieces of 80” or 96” Weatherstrip
What does it do?
- Inserted into the door frame or astragal to seal against the door panel.
- Seals the margin around the door panel to protect against water and air infiltration
- Constructed of a cellular lite foam, surrounded by a long-life polyethylene liner
- Reach of 0.650” to seal the gaps around your door
- Endura Part Number: WSPE650LW___
- This product qualifies for $4.99 Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states