Z-Series Composite Door Sills are simply the best sills on the market. The Z-Series uses a patented design of all synthetic components that eliminates the worries of wood substrate sills. Modular components link together the Endura® Z-Series family of sills, allowing you the option to upgrade your system as your needs change.
Built to last, the advanced all-composite substrate and streamlined synthetic cap mean no rotting, warping, or deteriorating over time.
Bumper Outswing Sills offers ultimate protection in high exposure areas and severe weather conditions. The seal produced by the Bumper Outswing increases with pressure against the door, creating a tough seal against air and water infiltration.
*While we know it’s fun to door-it-yourself, we recommend hiring a professional to replace your sill system. This product is recommended for uninstalled doors and professional use only.
This product does not qualify for expedited shipping.
- (1) Sill in the following Lengths Options
- 2/6 (29-7/8″ – 30-5/16″)
- 2/8 (31-7/8″ – 32-1/8″)
- 2/10 (33-1/8″-34-5/16″)
- 3/0 (35-7/8″ – 36-1/8″)
- 5/0 (57-15/61″ – 61-15/16″)
- 5/4 (61/15/16″ – 65-15/16″)
- 6/0 (69-15/16″ – 71-3/4″)
Where does it go?
- This system is located directly under the door panel and fastened to the two side jambs.
What does it do?
- The sill cap enables easy adjustment to form a proper seal against the bottom of the door for optimal sealing and performance.
- Cap plugs cover and protect the adjustment screws, ensuring the durability of the screws
- Continuous substrate surface that can be cut down to meet your opening
- Endura Part Number: ZAIL___
- This product qualifies for $4.99 Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states
There are no reviews yet.