The Endura FrameSaver® Exterior Door Frame Kit features FrameSaver Bottoms that provide your door frame lasting protection and uncompromised durability. The FrameSaver technology combines the rot-proof performance of a composite frame with the strength of a wood frame to create the best of both worlds for your frame system. The different kit options provide the modularity to build with your own specifications.
Built to last, the FrameSaver offers several features making it the best door frame on the market:
- Features a composite base that is connected to wood in a finger-jointed pattern, maintaining the structural integrity of the frame.
- FrameSaver’s composite bottom never warps, wicks, molds, or rots
- Finishes and paints just like real wood.
- Delivers lasting maintenance-free protection.
FrameSaver® Exterior Door Frame Kit:
- Includes header and side jambs.
- Please note that the header and side jambs are rough-cut and are intended to be cut to exact measurements prior to painting.
- Available in 4-9/16″ or 6-9/16″ jamb size.
- Available in 83″ jamb height.
- Available in 37” header length.
- Primed finish.
- Dado accommodates most inswing style sills.
- This product qualifies for Free Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states
Warning: Drilling, sawing, sanding, or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.