12″ FrameSaver Rot Repair Kit: FrameSaver Bottoms provide your door frame with lasting protection and uncompromised durability. Replace the damaged portion of your door jamb with the FrameSaver Jamb Bottom and never have to worry about door frame rot again.
- Features a composite base that is connected to wood in a finger-jointed pattern.
- FrameSaver’s composite bottom never warps, wicks, molds, or rots and even resists insects.
- Delivers lasting maintenance-free protection.
12″ FrameSaver Rot Repair Kit:
- (1) LH 12” FrameSaver Bottom
- (1) RH 12” FrameSaver Bottom
Where does it go?
- These pieces are fastened to the bottom of the door frame, adjacent to the sill system
What does it do?
- The composite bottom, which is finger-jointed to the wood, protects your door frame from warping and rotting
- These bottoms finish and paint like wood, allowing you to match this piece to existing jamb finishes.
- Available in 4-9/16” or 6-9/16” widths to match the most common jamb widths
- “Retail Ready Pack” includes 5 pairs of 12” Jamb Bottoms and retail packaging for you to display all 5.
- This product qualifies for $4.99 Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states
Warning: Drilling, sawing, sanding, or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.