Owning a sill and door bottom that work together seamlessly as a continuous system is important when protecting your home from air and water leaks and sealing your exterior door unit.
Endura Kerfed Door Bottoms for Z-Articulating Cap Sill™ deliver an unmatched barrier against water, air, and dirt. Its recently updated design reduces sill interference and system binding while the single-bulb and double-fin features, with reconstructed rigid ramps, work with the self-adjusting cap to completely seal your door from water, air, and insects. The sturdy material allows the door bottom to maintain its shape and tight contact with the sill, even within a range of small and large sweep margins.
The caulk-less Door Bottom is not only easy to use, but it also saves time during installation. Its affordable price makes it an inexpensive way to seal a room and although small in size, your door bottom works overtime to protect your home from the elements.
- (1) Kerfed Door Bottom for Z-Articulating Cap Sill
What does it do?
- Smoothly compresses cap of the Z-Articulating Cap Sill system to seal the bottom of your door system and prevent air and water infiltration
- Double Kerf Design provides easy, caulk-less installation
- Endura Part Number: DBKAC__
- Designed for the Z-Articulating Cap Sill System
- Recommended Sweep Margin: 7/16”
- This product qualifies for $4.99 Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states