The Endura Composite Z-Articulating Cap works within the Z-Articulating Cap (ZAC) Sill and Sealing System to deliver a high-performance door system that automatically adjusts to address the real-world conditions facing your door system. The sill cap compensates independently, up or down, +/- 1/8″ along the width of a door opening to form a consistent seal with the Z-AC Door Bottom and overcome variations in vertical door margins.
- Independent spring-loaded bases sit within the cap assembly, enabling the cap to seal independently along the length of your door panel.
- The modular design of the Z-Series Sills makes installation a breeze and the composite cap design resists discoloration, warping, and rot over time.
- The cap must be installed in a door system that has both a Z-AC compatible door bottom and Z-End Bases™ installed.
What does it do?
- The Endura Composite Z-Articulating Cap (Z-AC) compensates independently, up or down, +/- 1/8″ along the width of a door opening to form a consistent seal with the Z-AC Door Bottom and overcome variations in vertical door margins.
- Designed to work with the Endura Z-Series Sill platform, injunction with a Z-AC specific door bottom and Z-End Bases.
- Cap assembly includes 4 or 8 spring-loaded bases allowing the sill cap to adjust upwards or downwards to properly seal against the bottom of the door panel along the length of the sill.
- The composite design resists warping, rotting, and wear over time.
- Endura Part Number: RPCAP-ZAC____
- This product qualifies for $4.99 Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states