The Trilennium® Eclipse Grip Multi-Point Handset flaunts a classic, timeless appearance showcasing a combination of strong lines and smooth curves, that looks great on the Trilennium® Multi-Point Locking System. This handset uses a grip lever, for a design that is both unique in function and style.
- Available for active door panels, inactive door panels with astragals or Trilennium 3020 Locking Systems installed, and fixed panels
- The return cartridge enhances operation and reduces handle sag over time, ensuring durability over time
- Active functions are available with either a SmartKey® Key Cylinder or Schlage Key Cylinder. Handsets with key cylinders are not sold as keyed-alike cylinders, they are randomly keyed. SmartKey Technology allows you to re-key locks in three easy steps, without the extra hassle and cost of removing the lock from the door. SmartKey is only available for handsets ordered for door panels that are 1-3/4″ thick and cannot rekey Schlage Keys.
- SmartKey® Key Cylinder is only compatible with Kwikset, Baldwin, and Weiser keys.
- Requires a cross bore diameter of 1-11/16″ or 2-1/8″
What’s included with Trilennium® Eclipse Grip Multi-Point Handset:
- (1) Exterior Escutcheon and Grip
- (1) Interior Escutcheon
- (1) Escutcheon Gasket
- (1) Lever Handle
- (1) Cartridge Pack
- (1) Key Cylinder Pack
- Key Cylinder with (2) Keys
- Standard Drive Spindle (1)
- #8-3/8″ Self-Tapping Screw
- #10-32 Mounting Screws (2)
- (1) Toe Plate Pack
- Toe Plate
- #10-32 Grip Screw
- (1) Drive Spindle Pack
- Drive Spindle for Grip Handle (1)
- Supplementary Instructions (1)
What does it do?
- The Industry’s first entrance grip handle set was designed to work with Trilennium Multi-Point Locks, combining elegant design with precision engineering for a beautiful
- The lever cartridge design reduces handle sag to maintain functionality over time
- Available for 1-¾” or 2-¼” Thick Door Panels
- Three Handset Functions Available:
- Active – Designed for Single Doors and the Active Panel in a set of French doors
- Thumbturn for 3020 – Designed for Inactive Panels in a set of French doors that has a 3020 Lock installed
- Dummy – Designed for Inactive Panels in a set of French doors that is fixed or has an independent astragal installed.
- The handset will only work with locks purchased after 2005
- Active functions are available with either a SmartKey® Key Cylinder (1-3/4″ panels only) or Schlage Key Cylinder
- Compatible with 1-11/16” or 2-⅛” diameter cross boreholes that are 6” center-to-center
- Endura Part Number: ECPG-[ACT/DUM/THT]-___
- Designed for the Trilennium Multi-Point Locking Systems
- This product qualifies for Free Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states