Reinforcing Strike Kits for Trilennium® Multi-Point Lock are installed on the jamb or dummy astragal to properly align and secure the Trilennium deadbolts.
- Strike plates are to be installed above the reinforcing plates, providing a clean appearance along the jamb or dummy astragal.
- Reinforcing plates are positioned behind the strike plates to guide the bolts into proper alignment, ensuring smooth operation throughout the life of the Trilennium Multi-Point Locking System.
- The dust box is positioned behind the reinforcing plates, providing a debris-free area in which the bolt is received.
- (3) Reinforcing Plates
- (3) Strike Plates
- (3) Dust Boxes
- Mounting Screws
What does it do?
- Reinforces the Trilennium Multi-Point Lock System by pulling the deadbolts into alignment
- Installed on the jamb or dummy astragal across from the deadbolts in the Trilennium 3000, Trilennim 3070, or Trilennium 3500 Locking Systems
- Endura Part Number: TC-STRKREFKT-[175/225]-
- Available in single kits and packs of 5 kits to best meet the needs of your project
- This product qualifies for Free Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states