The Trilennium® Eclipse Handset flaunts an elegant appearance that looks great on Trilennium Multi-Point Locking System.
- Available for active door panels, inactive door panels with astragals, or Trilennium 3020 Locking Systems installed and fixed panels.
- Active functions are available with either a SmartKey® Key Cylinder or Schlage Key Cylinder. SmartKey Technology allows you to re-key locks in three easy steps, without the extra hassle and cost of removing the lock from the door. SmartKey is only available for handsets ordered for door panels that are 1-3/4″ thick and cannot rekey Schlage Keys.
- Works with 1-3/4″ or 2-1/4″ Thick Door Panels that have a Trilennium® Multi-Point Lock installed
- The return cartridge enhances operation and reduces handle sag over time, ensuring durability over time.
- The handset will only work with locks purchased after 2005
- (1) Exterior Escutcheon
- (1) Interior Escutcheon
- (1) Escutcheon Gasket
- (2) Lever Handles
- (1) Cartridge Pack
- (1) Cylinder Pack
What does it do?
- This handset flaunts a timeless appearance with smooth edges that looks great on any door with a Trilennium lock
- The lever cartridge design reduces handle sag to maintain functionality over time
- Available for 1-¾” or 2-¼” Thick Door Panels
- Three Handset Functions Available:
- Active – Designed for Single Doors and the Active Panel in a set of French doors
- Thumbturn for 3020 – Designed for Inactive Panels in a set of French doors that has a 3020 Lock installed
- Dummy – Designed for Inactive Panels in a set of French doors that is fixed or has an independent astragal installed.
- Compatible with 1-11/16” or 2-⅛” diameter cross boreholes that are 6” center-to-center
- Endura Part Number: ECPL-[ACT/DUM/THT]-___
- Designed for the Trilennium Multi-Point Locking Systems
- This product qualifies for Free Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states