The Full Scope Routing Template for the Trilennium® Multi-Point Locking Systems provides a safe option for routing door panels. It is designed for many applications, and its Heavy-duty design makes all parts last longer and is capable of withstanding heavy use and wear and tear.
- Safety and Security – Provides a safe option for routing doors
- Routing project must-have for installing a Trilennium® 3000, 3020, 3070, or 3500 lock
- The template includes a metal frame, clamps, and router bits
- Please note that the template does not come with a router.
- Full Scope (FS) Template Rails, with 2-1/8″ Crossbore Guides
- Full Scope Router Carrier for 1-3/4″, 2″, and 2-1/4″ Door Panels
- Full Scope Bridges, Stops, and Twist Bolts
- 13/16″ x 5″ Router Bit
- 9″ Magnum Bolt
- Deadbolt Actuator Wrench
- Lock Actuator Wrench
- Instructional Video on USB Drive
What does it do?
- The template is to help route the door panel to ensure that the Trilennium Multi-Point Locking System fits properly on the door panel.
- Endura Part Number: TC-TEMP-FSM-COMPLTE
- The Router is not included
- The Templaco Jamb Template is sold separately
- This product qualifies for Free Shipping to the contiguous 48 States.