We all want to protect our home and the loved ones within, and unfortunately, most standard locking systems don’t make the cut.
The Trilennium® 3070 Multi-Point Locking System provides ultimate protection and peace of mind. Backed by the industry’s highest ratings for structural and forced entry performance Trilennium® delivers 3x the strength, 3x the security, and 3x the performance with one multi-point locking system. Designed for active door panels, the system features three full deadbolt locks that once activated, pull the door into perfect alignment and cannot be compromised. Plus, even when the lock is not activated, each bolt engages, fighting panel warp at all times.
The innovative I-Beam technology delivers the patented strength of a solid steel construction in one easy to use, easy to install locking system. It not only increases the strength and precision of the lock but when Trilennium® is installed it actually strengthens the door edge and prevents warping over the life of the panel.
When protecting your home and locking your entryway door, there is no room for error. With the Trilennium® Multi-Point Locking System, strength quality and reliable performance are guaranteed. There is just no comparison.
- (1) Trilennium 3070 Locking System
- Installation Screws
What does it do?
- Unmatched Security – All three bolts engage when the door is closed and when activated, each bolt becomes a deadbolt that cannot be compromised
- Unparalleled Strength – Patented I-Beam construction delivers the strength of a solid, one-piece lock, that even works to reinforce your door panel.
- Trilennium Locks can correct door misalignment up to 3/16” through the reinforcing plate technology.
- Endura Part Number: TL3070___
- 7/8” Faceplate Width
- Works with a 2-⅜” Backset
- *Strike Kits are not included – For new installation, they must be purchased separately
- This product qualifies for Free Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states
There are no reviews yet.