The Trilennium® Handset Spindles, while small in size, are an essential piece in your Trilennium Handset. Once the handle is turned, the spindle transfers the motion of the lever through to the lock system. With Trilennium, you’re not only getting 3x the security and 3x the strength, but you’re also receiving the benefit of the user-friendly application with just the simple turn of the handle.
To order replacement spindles, select from the options below for either the lever or the grip and be sure to select the correct door panel thickness, 1-3/4″ or 2-1/4″, to ensure the right spindle is ordered and received.
- (2) Handset Spindles
What does it do?
- Provides a connection between the lever on a handset to the mortise box on an active Trilennium Multi-Point Lock
- Ensures easy operation of the handset to operate the lock.
- Internal component for Trilennium handsets to connect to the lock system
- Endura Part Number: TC-LSPINDLE-_ // TC-GSPINDLE-_
- Available for Lever or Grip Handsets installed on 1-¾” or 2-¼” thick door panels
- This product qualifies for Free Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states
There are no reviews yet.