Information We Collect
Information we may ask for includes, but is not limited to, name, email address, postal address, and telephone number. Upon making a purchase, we may ask for billing and credit card information.
How We Use Your Information:
- Orders: We will contact you to confirm an order, confirm shipping or inform you of any update to an order you place.
- Shipping: We will use your information to ship your order to you
- Customer Service: We will collect your information to provide you the best customer service we possibly can.
- Promotions: We may use your information to notify you of upcoming promotions, sales and new products.
- Improvements: We will use information collected through the site to improve the content, functionality and overall user experience through the site. Additionally, we will use this information to improve our marketing and promotions to better help our customers.
Sharing Personal Information:
- Third-Party Vendors: In order to best serve our customers, we may share information collected through the site with our third-party vendors. These vendors may include companies to help us carry out the delivery of your orders, process your payments and assist in the maintenance and development of this site.
- External Entities: We do not sell personally identifiable information to other companies.
- Cookies: Cookies allow us to collect information to better understand the usage habits and demographic information of our customers. This information helps us to better help our customers and improve our overall site user experience.
- Google Analytics will also deliver cookies to your computer in order to help us better collect information about our customers’ visits and their usage habits.
If you do not wish to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out of receiving such emails or information by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of a promotional email.
If you wish to correct any personal information previously provided to BetterDoor, you may contact us to make the corrections.
The site may contain links to other websites to enhance content or provide more information for the convenience. BetterDoor is not responsible for the content or the policies of these sites. Please review the policies of these websites to understand how your personal information may be collected or used.
This site incorporates reasonable procedures to protect the confidentiality of personal information, including an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate, which encrypts the information you provide. SSL is designed to prevent someone other than our designated employees from viewing your personal information.
This site is not for use by individuals under the age of 13 years old. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 years old through our website. If you are under 13 years old, please do not submit any personal information through our website without the express consent and participation of a parent or guardian.
This policy shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina and the United States of America, without regard to its conflicts of law provisions.
If you have any questions about how BetterDoor processes your personally identifiable information, please contact us through our Contact Us section.