The Ultimate Trilennium Astragal System complements the Triennium Multi-Point Locks on the active door, for uncompromised security and ultimate protection from your French door system.
- Complements the unmatched strength and security of the Trilennium MultiPoint Locking System.
- Built-in flip lever locks and unlocks the astragal in one easy motion for enhanced accessibility and ultimate satisfaction.
- Astragal boot lifts clear of the sill when operating the inactive door panel, preventing rubbing, wear, and damage, common in other astragal products.
- Corner pad, weatherstrip, and sealing fin trim all work together to fight infiltration from top to bottom.
- Can only be used with Trilennium 3000 and 3070 Active Locking Systems.
- Requires routing of the inactive panel for the bolts to properly lock.
- The custom product requires you to know the height of the door panel and deadbolt location.
Custom Product – Cannot Be Returned
For additional ordering specifications, see Product Details below.
- (1) Ultimate Trilennium Astragal System
- (1) Ultimate Trilennium Astragal Field Kit
Where does it go?
- The Ultimate Trilennium Astragal is installed onto the inactive door panel in a set of French doors. A Trilennium 3000 or 3070 Lock should be installed in the active panel.
What does it do?
The Ultimate Trilennium Astragal complements the Trilennium Multi-Point Locks on the active door, for uncompromised security and ultimate protection from your French door system.
- The innovative floating boot clears the threshold with each operation, ensuring a secure seal every time
- The flip lever simplifies the locking and unlocking of the inactive panel, releasing the bolts or locking the bolts with one swift flip.
- Endura Part Number: ASTAWNF__TB____/ ASTVWNF__TB____
- Can be cut down a maximum of 7” from the original length to suit your door panel
- Outswing astragals do not include security flanges
- Does not include the Trilennium locking systems for the active door panel nor the Ultimate Trilennium Astragal Strike Plates.
- Is not compatible with the Trilennium 3500 Lock.
- This product qualifies for Free Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states
Warning: Drilling, sawing, sanding, or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.