Designed with your French door system in mind, the Metal Flip Flush Bolt locks and unlocks your inactive door panel with a simple flip of the lever. Engineered with durable metal, the construction of the flush bolt allows for easy operation and provides secure locking protection throughout time.
- Designed for the Endura Alumawood or Wood Astragal
- Easy to install – a few simple steps to replace or upgrade an existing flush bolt
- Available in standard (7″) and extended (18″) lengths
- (1) ¾” x 7” Metal Flip Flush Bolt
- Installation Screws
- (1) Header/Sill Plate
Where does it go?
- Routed pockets on a top or bottom of a dummy astragal installed on the inactive panel
What does it do?
- Flush bolts are manually slid into the header or sill of a French door system to lock the door and protect the home from weather or forced entry
- Endura Part Number: RPAST-FBF
- Designed for the Endura Alumawood or Wood Astragal Systems
- This product qualifies for Free Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states