Designed with your French door system in mind, the Metal Push Flush Bolt quickly locks your inactive door panel by simply sliding the latch into a locked position. Engineered with durable metal, the innovative construction and simplistic design of the flush bolt allows for easy operation in your home and provides secure locking protection over time.
- Designed for the Endura Alumawood or Wood Astragal
- Easy to install – a few simple steps to replace or upgrade an existing flush bolt
- 7″ in length and 3/4″ in width
- (1) ¾” x 7” Metal Push Flush Bolt
- Installation Screws
- (1) Header/Sill Plate
Where does it go?
- Routed pockets on a top or bottom of a dummy astragal installed on the inactive panel
What does it do?
- Flush bolts are manually slid into the header or sill of a French door system to lock the door and protect the home from weather or forced entry
- Endura Part Number: RPAST-FBP
- Designed for the Endura Alumawood or Wood Astragal Systems
- Available in Standard (7”) or Extended (18”) Lengths
- This product qualifies for Free Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states