The Ultimate Push Button Astragal delivers consistent, trusted performance in one cost-effective solution. The astragal features a spring-loaded retractable boot that clears the threshold when the flush bolt is retracted and seals against the sill cap when the bolt is engaged for damage-free performance and lasting sealing power over time.
- 24″ Spring-loaded bolts automatically engage with the simple push of a button conveniently retract with one easy motion.
- Independently spring-loaded boot seals against the sill and works with the corner pad, weatherstrip, and sealing fin trim to fight infiltration from top to bottom.
- Astragals’ Snap-n-Size retainers accommodate various hardware sizes and styles.
- Can be cut down to 7″ to match the height of the door panel.
- Available with an orange dummy strike plate or metal plates in brass or brushed nickel to best meet the needs of your project.
For additional ordering specifications, see Product Details below.
- (1) Ultimate Push Button Astragal System
- (1) Ultimate Push Button Astragal Field Kit
Where does it go?
- The Ultimate Push Button Astragal is installed onto the inactive door panel in a set of French doors.
What does it do?
- The Ultimate Push Button Astragal delivers enhanced sealing power and built-in security with 24” bolts, easily operated by the simple push of a button.
- The floating boot clears the threshold with each operation, ensuring a secure seal every time
- Upper and lower bolts are locked with a push of a button and can be easily retracted to unlock.
- Endura Part Number: ASTAULT__TB____/ ASTVULT__TB____
- Can be cut down a maximum of 7” from the original length to suit your door panel
- Outswing astragals do not include security flanges
- This product qualifies for Free Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states