The Ultimate Hurricane Astragal stands strong against severe weather and meets structural ratings in hurricane zones with the power of 3 added structural features. The system’s sturdy design (reinforced construction) boasts of extra strength 24” spring-loaded bolt made of Glass Filled Nylon as well as added strike support. Additional screws during installation further support structural performance.
- Meets structural ratings in hurricane zones with the power of the system’s reinforced construction.
- 24″ Spring-loaded bolts automatically engage with the simple push of a button and conveniently retract with one easy motion.
- Independently spring-loaded boot seals against the sill and works with the corner pad, weatherstrip, and sealing fin trim to seal out infiltration from top to bottom.
- Can be cut down to 7″ to match the height of the door panel.
- Available metal plates in brass or brushed nickel to best meet the needs of your project.
For additional ordering specifications, see Product Details below.
- (1) Ultimate Hurricane Astragal System
- (1) Ultimate Hurricane Astragal Field Kit
Where does it go?
- The Ultimate Hurricane Astragal is installed onto the inactive door panel in a set of French doors.
What does it do?
- The Ultimate Hurricane Astragal delivers the additional strength and protection needed in areas prone to severe weather.
- Innovative floating boot clears the threshold with each operation, ensuring a secure seal every time
- Upper and lower bolts are locked with a push of a button and can be easily retracted to unlock.
- Endura Part Number: ASTAHUR__TB____/ ASTVHUR__TB____
- Can be cut down a maximum of 7” from the original length to suit your door panel
- Outswing astragals do not include security flanges
- This product qualifies for Free Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states