The Trilennium® Astragal Shoot Bolt ensures that the Ultimate Trilennium Astragal locks your inactive door panel in place, maintaining a perfect seal at all times. The Shoot Bolt contains a spring-loaded floating boot and operates independently of the bolts, always finding the lowest point in the cap to provide a perfect seal.
- Includes a bolt sleeve to protect the shoot bolt.
- Bolt and bolt sleeve operate independently to find the lowest point to lock and seal the astragal system
- Activated by the flip lever assembly, the bolts operate within the astragal body to lock and unlock the inactive door panel
- (1) Ultimate Trilennium Astragal Shoot Bolt
- (1) Bolt Sleeve
Where does it go?
- Located within the Ultimate Trilennium Astragal System, this bolt would be at the top or bottom of the inactive door.
What does it do?
- Controlled by the flip lever assembly, the shoot bolts will engage or disengage to lock or unlock the inactive door panel
- The bolt sleeve operates independently from the bolt, meaning the bolt locks at its lowest point, and the sleeve seals at its lowest point.
- Endura Part Number: RPA-TC-SB-LB/RT-_ //RPA-TC-SB-RB/LT-_
- Compatible with older Ultimate Trilennium Astragal Systems (available prior to November 2017)
- Does not include the Narrow Adhesive Simple Solution Corner Pad – this is recommended for lower shoot bolts to seal between the bottom of the two-door panels.
- This product qualifies for $4.99 Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states