Endura Ultimate Veneer Astragal Trim Cap and Spacer Kit provides polished caps for sealing the end of your Wood Veneer Astragal System. Once assembled, all components within the astragal remain safe and damage-free while providing the performance you can count on.
- Installed onto the top and bottom of the astragal, sealing the wide side of the body
- Offered in a bronze finish to match the hardware within the astragal body
- Available for inswing and outswing applications
- (2) Trim Caps – Upper and Lower
- (2) End Spacers
Where does it go?
- Trim caps are installed on the wider side of the veneer wrapped astragal sealing the end of each
- End Spacers are installed on the top of the thinner side of the veneer-wrapped astragal body instead of notching the astragal body. – This is used primarily in cut down applications
What does it do?
- The trim caps help to seal the end of the astragal bodies, to prevent debris from compromising its performance. Additionally, the space they fill helps improve the sealing of the system.
- The end spacers fill the necessary space when the aluminum body is cut down.
- Endura Part Number: RPAST-VEN-CAP-_-BR
- Compatible with all veneer wrapped astragal bodies
- Inswing Kits come with a finned upper trim cap and a smooth bottom trim cap
- Outswing kits come with two finned trim caps
- This product qualifies for Free Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states
There are no reviews yet.