The Endura Composite Z-Series Adjustable Cap provides a streamlined synthetic cap surface to seal against the bottom of the door, improving the performance of the overall door system. The easy-to-use screws make adjusting the sill simple and the composite cap material resists rotting, warping, and discoloration over time.
- Internal adjustment screws enable the cap to be better positioned against the bottom of the door panel
- Cap plugs are present to keep dirt and debris from interfering with the long-term operation of the cap’s adjustment screws
- The modular design of the Z-Series Sills makes installation a breeze and the composite cap design resists discoloration, warping, and rot over time
- (1) 36.5” or 74.25” sill cap
Where does it go?
- The sill cap sits in an aluminum channel in your Z-Series Sill System, right under the inswing door panel
What does it do?
- The sill cap enables easy adjustment to form a proper seal against the bottom of the door for optimal sealing and performance
- A narrow cap design enables the exterior edge of the door bottom to deflect water up to ¼” in front of the cap.
- Integrated cap sill overlaps and seals against the sill deck (dam) to provide a barrier against air and moisture even in the most extreme weather conditions
- Cap plugs cover and protect the adjustment screws, ensuring the durability of the screws
- The composite design resists warping, rotting, and wear over time
- Endura Part Number: RPCAP-ZAI-__
- This product qualifies for $4.99 Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states