The Endura Composite Z-Series Adjustable Cap provides a streamlined synthetic cap surface to seal against the bottom of the door, improving the performance of the overall door system. The easy-to-use screws make adjusting the sill simple and the composite cap material resists rotting, warping, and discoloration over time.
- Internal adjustment screws enable the cap to be better positioned against the bottom of the door panel
- Cap plugs are present to keep dirt and debris from interfering with the long-term operation of the cap’s adjustment screws
- The modular design of the Z-Series Sills makes installation a breeze and the composite cap design resists discoloration, warping, and rot over time
- (1) Composite Z-series Adjustable Cap 36.5” or 74.25” sill cap
Where does it go?
- The sill cap sits in an aluminum channel in your Z-Series Sill System, right under the inswing door panel
What does it do?
- The sill cap enables easy adjustment to form a proper seal against the bottom of the door for optimal sealing and performance
- A narrow cap design enables the exterior edge of the door bottom to deflect water up to ¼” in front of the cap.
- Integrated cap sill overlaps and seals against the sill deck (dam) to provide a barrier against air and moisture even in the most extreme weather conditions
- Cap plugs cover and protect the adjustment screws, ensuring the durability of the screws
- The composite design resists warping, rotting, and wear over time
- Endura Part Number: RPCAP-ZAI-__
- This product qualifies for $4.99 Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states
Karlin Lehman –
Got a exact replacement for my door, everything worked great
Cut 1/2” off for a snug fit… Snapped right into place!
Fast delivery and well packaged.
Terry Dennison –
Exactly what I ordered, installed it, and it works great. Fast shipping and very well packaged.
These sill caps are hard to find. This one worked fine. Arrived timely, solid construction. Adapted to fit door.
Perfect fit and just seconds to install. Good as new.
This sill is a perfect replacement. Our door has had some leaking issues so the old sill adjustment screws had rusted. I was able to choose and install the sill with no issues. Shipping was fast!