Even if your door unit is installed in a covered porch/entryway if you can see light between the panel and sill, your conditioned air is leaking out, and outside air is leaking in, decreasing your home’s energy efficiency and increasing related cost. Door bottoms help to increase sealing in this area, but most common door bottoms fall short of making a true difference.
Endura’s Kerfed Double Bulb Door Bottoms offer a superior barrier against water, air, and dirt with the protection of two flexible sealing bulbs. The Leading Edge Bulb design provides a continuous seal along with the sill cap, creating maximum contact between the door and the sill. Its resilient material allows the door bottom to always keep its shape and the kerfed symmetrical fin-bulb design allows water to drip onto the sill and away from the door panel, keeping your margins protected from excessive water exposure.
The convenient and inexpensive option to seal your door keeps your controlled internal temperature inside and keeps external air outside for ultimate energy and performance savings.
- (1) Kerfed Double Bulb Door Bottom
What does it do?
- Maintains more surface contact with the sill cap during operation as the bulbs compress
- The double bulb design and leading edge allow water to drip away from the door panel, protecting your door from excess water.
- Endura Part Number: DBKR__
- Recommended Sweep Margin: 7/16”
- This product qualifies for $4.99 Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states