Sealing your exterior door is a crucial step in earning energy savings and protecting your home from common intruders like water, air, and dirt. Even if your entryway is covered, water and air can still find their way into your home under your door, causing decreased energy efficiency and increased related costs. Door bottoms help to increase sealing in this area, but most common door bottoms fall short of making a true difference.
Endura Staple-On Door Bottoms for 2-1/4″ Doors offer a superior barrier against water, air, and dirt. Its sturdy material allows the door bottom to always keep its shape and is an inexpensive way to seal a room. The alternating fin-bulb design is built for doors with a thickness of 2-1/4″, keeping the entrance of your home properly sealed.
Your door bottom works overtime to protect your home from the elements, giving you peace of mind when you close your door.
- (1) Staple-On Door Bottom for 2-¼” Doors
What does it do?
- Seals out exterior air and water for supreme energy performance and savings
- The wider design provides proper sealing between thicker (2-¼”) door panels and adjustable/traditional door sill systems
- Endura Part Number: DB214BR___
- Recommended Sweep Margin: 7/16”
- This product qualifies for $4.99 Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states