VersaPan™ Standard Sill Pan is an adaptable, easy-to-install sloped sill pan solution that drives water out and away from your door threshold to prevent costly water damage.
- One product is all you need for all opening lengths and widths – each 40″ sill pan can be cut down or combined to account for all openings and forms to fit the appropriate width you need.
- Simple Installation – Use the built-in measurement aids molded right into the product to install VersaPan with tools you already have on hand
Retail Packs – One box contains (10) individual kits. Each kit contains (1) sill pan, (3) corner seals, (1) joint seal, and instructions.
Bulk Packs – One box contains (10) sill pans, (30) corner seals, (10) joint seals, and (1) instructions.
- (1) 40” Sill Pan
- (3) Corner Seals
- (1) Joint Seal
One Box of 10:
- (10) 40” Sill Pans
- (30) Corner Seals
- (10) Joint Seals
What does VersaPan™ Standard Sill Pan do?
- VersaPan™ Standard Sill Pan Solution that protects your subfloor under the sill, while driving water out and away from your door threshold
- Multiple sill pans can be combined for larger openings and form to fit the appropriate width without measuring tape.
- Available for two common, predetermined jamb widths (4-9/16” and 6-9/16”)
- Endura Part Number: VERSAPAN4916/VERSAPAN6916
- This product qualifies for Free Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states
There are no reviews yet.