The Trilennium® Handset Thumbturn is an essential piece in your Trilennium Handset. Once the thumb turn is turned, the action transfers the motion of the thumb turn through to the lock system, locking the 3 bolts into place. With Trilennium, you’re not only getting 3x the security and 3x the strength, but you’re also receiving the benefit of the user-friendly application with just the simple turn of the handle.
To order a replacement thumb turn kit, select from the options for both color and style. The thumb turn kit is only compatible with handsets that were purchased/installed after 2016. Not all styles are available in all colors.
- (1) Thumbturn
- (3) Screws
- (1) Retainer
- (2) Flat Retaining Springs
- (1) Self-locking Center Ring
- (1) Thumbturn Bearing
What does it do?
- Provides a connection between the deadbolt on a handset to the mortise box on an active Trilennium Multi-Point Lock.
- Ensures easy operation of the handset.
- Ensure the safety and security of your Trilennium handset.
- Available for Lever or Grip Handsets installed on 1-¾” or 2-¼” thick door panels
- Internal component for Trilennium handsets to connect to the lock system
- This product qualifies for Free Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states