All active Trilennium Lock Systems come standard with a Panic Release feature. The panic release feature disengages the deadbolts simultaneously by pulling down on the interior lever. Simply replace the long arm drive link with the short arm link to eliminate the panic release feature
- (1) Short Arm Link
Where does it go?
- Within the mortise box of a Trilennium Multi-Point Lock System
What does it do?
- Eliminates the panic release feature from the Trilennium Multi-Point Lock System
- The Panic Release Feature disengages the deadbolts at the same time when the interior lever is pulled downwards.
- Endura Part Number: TC-EXTARMKIT
- This product qualifies for Free Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states