The Endura Ultimate Flip Lever Astragal Shoot Bolt is spring-loaded to lock your Ultimate Flip Lever Astragal with ease. Activated by a flip lever, the bolts will find the lowest point to secure the inactive door panel and seal against the header and sill.
- Includes a bolt sleeve to protect the shoot bolt
- Bolt and bolt sleeve operate independently to find the lowest point to lock and seal the astragal system
- Activated by the flip lever assembly, the bolts move within the astragal body to lock and unlock the inactive door panel
- (1) Ultimate Flip Lever Astragal Shoot Bolt
- (1) Bolt Sleeve
Where does it go?
- Located within the Ultimate Flip Lever Astragal System, this bolt assembly would be at the top or bottom of the inactive door.
What does it do?
- Controlled by the flip lever assembly, the shoot bolts will engage or disengage to lock or unlock the inactive door panel
- The bolt sleeve operates independently from the bolt, meaning the bolt locks at its lowest point, and the sleeve seals at its lowest point.
- Endura Part Number: RPAST-MPFL-SHOOTASY-
- Designed for the older style Ultimate Flip Lever Astragal System (prior to November 2017)
- Does not include the Narrow Adhesive Simple Solution Corner Pad – this is recommended for lower shoot bolts to seal between the bottom of the two-door panels.
- This product qualifies for $4.99 Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states