The 24″ Ultimate Astragal Flush Bolt secures your inactive French door panel into the sill and header with ease. Securing your French Door System, the Flush Bolts have a durable, padded floating boot that lifts to prevent excessive rubbing, eliminates leaks, and stops air drafts.
- 24″ Flush Bolt engineered to seal your door system from water and air infiltration
- Easy-to-operate turn dial design to lock and unlock your Ultimate Astragal System with ease
- The bolt’s floating boot prevents excessive rubbing and wear that can lead to poor performance
- (1) Ultimate Astragal Flush Bolt
Where does it go?
- Located within the Ultimate Astragal System, this bolt would be at the top or bottom of the aluminum channel on the inactive door panel.
What does it do?
- Flush bolts are manually slid into the header or sill of a French door system to lock the door and protect the home from weather or forced entry
- The floating boot on the bolt seals against the sill or header and when the door is unlocked does not drag or get damaged
- Endura Part Number: RPAST-ULT-BOLT-___
- Designed for the older style Ultimate Astragal System (prior to November 2017)
- Does not include the Narrow Adhesive Simple Solution Corner Pad – this is recommended for lower shoot bolts to seal between the bottom of the two-door panels.
- This product qualifies for $4.99 Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states