The Endura Ultimate Multi-Point Astragal Shoot Bolt is spring-loaded to lock your Ultimate Multi-Point Astragal with ease. Activated by a flip lever, the shoot bolts will find the lowest point to secure the inactive door panel. With the lock of the deadbolt, the lock pawls on each shoot bolt will engage with the keepers located on the active door adding two more locking points into the door system.
- Includes a bolt sleeve to protect the shoot bolt
- Bolt and bolt sleeve are independently spring-loaded to find the lowest point to secure the inactive door panel and seal against the header and sill
- The lock pawls engage with the keepers in the active door panel once the deadbolt is locked
- (1) Multi-Point Astragal Shoot Bolt Assembly
- (1) Bolt Sleeve
Where does it go?
- Located within the Multi-Point Astragal System, this bolt assembly would be at the top or bottom of the inactive door.
What does it do?
- Controlled by the flip lever assembly, the shoot bolts will engage or disengage to lock or unlock the inactive door panel
- As the deadbolt is thrown, the lock pawls located on the shoot bolt will engage with the lock pawl keepers located on the active door, adding two additional locking points to the system.
- Endura Part Number: RPAST-MP-SHOOTASY-
- Compatible with older Ultimate Multi-Point Astragal Systems (available prior to November 2017)
- Constructed of premium synthetic materials and steel
- Does not include the Narrow Adhesive Simple Solution Corner Pad – this is recommended for lower shoot bolts to seal between the bottom of the two-door panels.
- This product qualifies for $4.99 Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states
There are no reviews yet.