While ADAptive can’t prevent changes to the flooring after the specification of the door system, it allows for simple, fast cap changes that don’t require removal of the sill or door system. Change the sill type from standard to tileback by simply replacing the cap.
- (1) Tileback cap
Where does it go?
- This cap is located on the surface of the ADAptive sill
- The ADAptive Tileback Cap works with tile and wood flooring to ensure a smooth transition from sill to the floor, eliminating debris build-up.
- Available in 36″ and 74″ lengths
- Endura Part Number: RP-ADAPTBCAP
- This product qualifies for $4.99 Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states