Z-Series Door Sills are simply the best sills on the market. The Aluminum Z-Series Adjustable Inswing Cap Sill uses a patented design of all synthetic components that eliminates the worries of wood substrate sills. The Endura Z-Series family of sills provides modularity within components, allowing you to upgrade your system as your needs change.
Built to last, the advanced all-composite substrate and streamlined aluminum cap mean no rotting, warping, or deteriorating over time, perfect for high heat climates. Patented screw covers keep debris out for easy adjustment anytime and prevent exposure to unsightly rusted screws. In addition, the cap seals overlap the dam to protect the channel from debris.
*While we know it’s fun to door-it-yourself, we recommend hiring a professional to replace your sill system. This product is recommended for uninstalled doors and professional use only.
This product does not qualify for expedited shipping.
- (1) Aluminum Z-Series Adjustable Inswing Cap Sill; 36.5” or 74.25”
Where does it go?
- This system is located directly under the door panel and fastened to the two side jambs.
What does it do?
- A sill cap with an integrated seal overlaps the front of the aluminum sill dam to provide a barrier against air and moisture and protect the channel from dirt and debris
- Sill cap plugs hide cap adjustment screws and keep water and dirt away, maintaining adjustability over time
- Continuous substrate surface that can be cut down to meet your opening
- Aluminum construction prevents warping in high-heat environments
- Endura Part Number: ZAILAA___
- This product qualifies for $4.99 Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states
Top quality, and fits perfectly. And it will never rot!
I wish there were some instructions or suggestions on how to install and seal it. It should also include instructions on removing and reinstalling the cap. The structural plastic in the base is not very tough, mine split open when reinstalling the cap (because I did not re-install it with the correct technique – my bad). I was able to repair it with superglue. While the actual shipping method (Priority Mail) was fast, it took 6 days before it got to the postal service. Now that it is installed, I really like the overall design and build – it is solid and will probably last forever.
reg cardin –
Excellent product. I especially liked that the base was not wood but a composite of sorts (PVC-like), so there is no chance of rot.