Problems with your door jamb? Pets chewing and scratching? Insect damage? Dents and dings from moving? Worn out from everyday wear and tear? JambAid!
Jamb damage can happen anywhere But do you really need to replace your entire frame? Cover the damage without the hassle of removing and replacing your entire frame with JambAid. JambAid is a composite jamb and brickmould cover that allows you to seamlessly cover superficial damage to your door frame without the expense and effort of replacing the original frame.
NOTE: JambAid is NOT intended to replace or repair rotted jambs.
Built to last, JambAid is the first and only door frame casing on the market:
- Composite material is rot-proof, insect-proof, and will keep your door looking like new for years to come.
- Provides coverage for french and single-door configurations.
- Finishes and paints just like real wood.
- Available in pre-finished paintable white or a stainable textured finish.
- Composite Material flexible for the frame size from 4-9/16”- 10”.
- More affordable.
- Low maintenance.
- Includes header and side jambs.
- Available in 4-9/16″ or 6-9/16″ jamb sizes.
- Available in 84.5″ and 100.5″ jamb height.
- Available in 84.5” header length.
- Extender required for 6-9/16″ or + jamb widths. Flexible for the frame size from 4-9/16”-10”.
- This product qualifies for Free Standard Shipping to the contiguous 48 states
Warning: Drilling, sawing, sanding, or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.